- The correct title of this article is zzzmn. The initial letter is capitalized due to technical limitations.
zzzmn was started in late August, 2006.
Changelog for zzzmn (Version 0.3.9 β)
V 0.1 β [not public]
- Initial creation
V 0.2 β [not public]
- Added support for topic/title, (partial) emotes and :dev:
V 0.3 β [not public]
- Thumb support added, reconfiguration of theme
V 0.3.9 β [not public]
- New transferring method -- HTTP, replacing the old FTP method, acquired a new host
V 0.4 β [not public] [unreleased]
Complete re-write of the zzzmn system, both server side and bot-side.
- Connect to more channels than just
- Individual logs, clearing when you enter
- User preferences
- Reload rate
- Data for the ^zzzmn command
- Automatic leaving/joining of chat rooms [based off of data sent off of the zzzmn client]
- Sends welcome message and a short disclaimer
- Sends parting message
- Thumb support
- Icon support
- New reload system
zzzmn is built using PHP, both the bot and the client. It uses HTTP transferring to transfer data obtained from dAmn.
zzzmn is headed by Lewis N. Reed (), with much help from The Secret Dave. ;P
The Secret Dave,, , , and .
zzzmn is now open-source.