This bot is mainly used to test new scripts and develop some of my own scripts. I have used it to develop "dANote" with alot of help to actually send notes, which is probably the best script developed on pfbot.
pfbot has been used to develop several scripts and modules for different bots. These scripts and modules have been developed by, often with help from other people. Below is a list of the scripts and modules developed on pfbot:
- Tarmail - Abugida client for Futurism
- Applicationlaunch - Launchs applications remotely from bots - Futurism 0.3.2+
- Check - Checks disk space on specified drives - Futurism 0.3.2+
- Tarnote - Futurism's version of dANote.
- NoodleNOTE - NoodleBot version of dANote.
- xnote - xbot's version of dANote.
- Delete - Deletes files from your computer - Futurism
- Info - Stores and shows information about scripts - Futurism
- KickWars - Very first version was scripted on NoodleBot.
- KickWars Classic - Classical version of the KickWars game. - Started on Futurism.
- Maltriv - New trivia module for Futurism
- Notes - Very basic version of the traditional notes module - Futurism
- Read - Displays the contents of a file - Futurism
- Scan - Scans a specified directory and displays the contents - Futurism
- Terms - Module that stores and displays terms, developed for NoodleBot and Futurism
- Welcome - Very basic version of the traditional welcome script - Futurism
The known/remembered changes gone through byand scripts developed by in each stage.