|Developer(s):||photofroggy - setkeh|
|Minimum requirements:||PHP 5.2.6|
|Source model:||Open source|
|Last stable release:||Beta (Unrelesed) (Unrelesed)|
|License type:||Free software (CC)
Ibot is essentially Contra Public Fix 2 ported to the iPhone by photofroggywith very minor changes to the scripts created by
Due to some development issues with php and openssl for the iphone i will be putting the development of iBot on hold untill i can get a hold of Jay Freeman (Saurik) to resolve these issues so please bear with me im working as fast as i can to sort this out.
Before you install IBot, check you have the following items:
- Extract the provided ZIP file for ibot
- sftp into your iPhone (using WinSCP) and and navigate your way to the "/" directory
- Create a directory for the bot. To do this with WinSCP, right-click and make a new directory called ibot
- Copy all the files from the extracted .zip file into your new directory
- Find the file called "RUN-Contra.command", right-click on it and go to properties
- Set the permissions for the file to 0777 (n.b. 0775 will NOT work).
- Copy the file "ibotrun" to /usr/bin/
- Exit your sFTP client (e.g. WinSCP)
- Launch PuTTY and login to you iPhone
- Type in "ibotrun", then press enter
- Follow the instructions given onscreen
Fix PHP and OpenSSL for iPhone
Bundle iBot and host it on a Repository
Add icon to springboard
Add a GUI interface
Make ports of other open source bots to satisfy personal preference :P
photofroggy - For Developing Contra
plaguethenet - For Helping With the bin file to run from anywhere in the terminal
tharglet - For keeping my horrible spelling under control here on the wiki
The port is the work of with the help of the above people
This bot is Contra with a few modifications to make it compatible with the iPhone.
Think You Can Help
I am currently looking for beta testers to help me find (runtime) bugs If you wish to assist with the testing process, please noteon deviantART
- Contra/ibot is not an official service of deviantART.com and is not affiliated in any way with deviantART.com.
- Contra/ibot is provided "as-is" with no guarantee.
and , take no responsibility for any damages to your computer caused by Contra or any extensions of Contra.
- I am not responsible for how this bot is used on any chat network that it may be used on, including, but not limited to, dAmn.
- If you have difficulty setting up the bot then I am under no obligation to help you get it running. (That doesn't mean don't ask!)