|The Trojan Horse|
|Minimum requirements:||Firefox & Greasemonkey|
|Development state:||alpha 0.2|
|Last stable release:||none so far (none)
Not released yet.
Can't use spaces in google search
- Can't use thumbs or codes because of tablumps when using !all
- Command callers uses cases for tidiness and efficiency
- Variables use GM_setValue when i get that working :P
- All commands go through a truncator to prevent spam.. non-negotiable
- Commands, Variables and Callers in seperate files for easier, clearer editing
Get Firefox here and begin using the best internet browser, for free. I highly recommend firefox, not only because of it's speed and general amazing-ness, but because then, you can begin to use Trojan.
"Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension that allows you to customize the way webpages look and function."
Trojan is run through userscripts in the greasemonkey extension, this inserts the code into dAmn's each time you load the page, this means that your bot will be running as a part of dAmn. No more extra accounts to run bots through.
You can get Greasemonkey here.
- Trojan will not be used for spamming or annoying any chat or person. Despite it's name.
- Trojan Code stays as Trojan Code, and edits you make remain on your computer and will remain there without being released until you contact me, at which point i will decide whether to append your code to project Trojan with full credit where required.
- No new bots or "versions" are to be made using Trojan code, see the above rule.
- If you own a chatroom and are being annoyed by a Trojan bot, inform me and i will add a block so that the bot cannot be used in your chatroom.