Difference between revisions of "MetBot"
(fixed and removed Category:Bots)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
| name = metBot
| name = metBot
Revision as of 00:04, 15 July 2015
- The correct title of this article is metBot. The initial letter is capitalized due to technical limitations.
|Source model:||Open source|
|Last stable release:||0.6 (Beta 6)|
|License type:||Free software (GPL)
This is information on the releases of metBot. Currently the latest version is metBot Beta 4.
metBot's current features as of the 6th beta are:
- Triggers to access the "say" and "exec" (evaluate code) commands
- Input that can be used through the main console window
- An easy-to-use modules system
- Full support for private chats wherever a channel may be specified (@someperson would be a private chat with someperson)
- Optional colors in the console window (Windows users will need to enable ANSI.SYS if they want to use them)
- An interface to configure your bot
- Full documentation of every command accessed with the bot's "help" command
- String interpretation in command arguments (Ex. !level add "My New Level" 60)
Creator of metBot: megajosh2
These are the current available downloads of metBot.
http://www.megajosh2.info/bots/metBot.zip always points to the latest version of metBot. Current version is 0.6.
These are the extra modules released for metBot.
This lists other information about metBot.
To report a bug, please use the talk page and if the bug has been addressed it will be added to this page.
In version 0.3.1: Commands::args function has problems with grabbing the last argument. Fixed in later versions.
In version 0.5.0: Horrendous trigger bug, it's highly suggested not to use any of the following characters in your trigger if you use this version or any prior to 0.5.1 (released as of early June as metBot 0.5): $ / * . + ( ) ? !
There are currently no minor bugs.