- The correct title of this article is dAmnPHP. The initial letter is capitalized due to technical limitations.
|Source model:||Open source|
|Last stable release:||5 (5th December, 2010)|
|License type:||Free software (CC)
dAmnPHP is a set of PHP functions to handle dAmn sockets in PHP. The collection is named after the main class, also called dAmnPHP. It provides an interface between a client and a dAmn connection. There are also one or two functions used to help with processing the incoming data, but that should be done indepentantly of dAmnPHP.
- Write documentation!
If you have any feedback please leave it on the discussion page. If you find any bugs then leave them on the discussion page too please.
(5th December 2010)
- getCookie() now sends proper headers.
- Return data for getCookie changed.
- An array is returned, always containing a 'status' code (an integer).
- If the status code is 1, then the cookie can be accessed under the key 'cookie'.
- Otherwise, an error message is defined under the key 'error'. The following are the status codes and messages:
- Code: 2; Message: 'Could not open an internet connection'
- Code: 3; Message: 'No response returned from the server'
- Code: 4; Message: 'No cookie returned'
- Code: 5; Message: 'Malformed cookie returned'
- Code: 6; Message: 'No authtoken returned'
(12th December 2008)
- Restructured things slightly to improve stuff.
- Now uses OpenSSL to retrieve cookie.
(28th September 2008)
- Restructured the way things work.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Cleaned up the code a bit.
(24th July 2008)
- Fixed some bugs.
(24th July 2008)
- Tweaked code.
- Now catches all disconnects. (hopefully)
(23rd July 2008)
- Started by ripping stuff out of Contra.